$4B Digital Adoption Funding Program Forging New Path Forward
Small businesses are the backbone of the Canadian economy and the heart of our communities across the country. As small businesses adapt to the digital economy and the lasting impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Canada is working to help them continue to grow, thrive, and create good jobs.
The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau announced the launch of the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP), to help Canadian small- and medium-sized businesses grow their online presence and upgrade or adopt digital technologies. This investment, which will provide $4 billion over four years, will support up to 160,000 small businesses and create good middle-class jobs across the country, including thousands of jobs for young Canadians.
So what is the Canada Digital Adoption Program?
Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a $4B initiative by Innovation, Science, and Economic Development of Canada to assist small businesses to adopt digital strategy and boost their technology via an interest-free loan of up to $100,000 and $7,300 wage subsidy.
Under CDAP, applicants can get up to $2,400 to grow your business online and get up to $15,000 to boost your business technology.
Are you Eligible?
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business
- Have between 1 – 499 full-time equivalent employees
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three
What is needed to apply?
- Your business banking information
- Your business’s legal name
- Address of your Canadian head office
To deliver the program, CDAP has partnered with Toronto-based consultancy firm Swipe Right Media to ensure it stays on target of it’s lofty goals and deliver on their promises. Swipe Right is fiercely devoted to transparency, honesty, and quality – dedicated to putting successful delivery of software products that are stable, usable, and uncompromising in their quality first in all things.
One such product includes the 360 Lead Generation package – a complimentary 12-week marketing implementation service provided by Swipe Right Media when officially chosen as their Digital Advisor with the CDAP application.
360 Lead Generation Growth package comprises:
- One New Lead Generation Acquisition Campaign every 45 days.
- Ongoing Ads Management to promote campaigns: Google, Facebook, Instagram as well as Retargeting and Retentions ads
- Lead nurture email drip campaigns every month
- Lead capture setup on website with popups and forms
- Lead tracking pixel setup on website (Website Integration)
- Dedicated Account Manager, Designer, Copywriter and Ads Specialist
This service, valued at $6,000 is a complimentary value-added service on offer to the Canada Takeout community with CDAP application. Canada Takeout supports the CDAP initiative as it seeks to transform the operations of takeout food service operators nationwide.