Crafty Ramen Launches Crafty-Yaki: At Home BBQ Kits
Crafty Ramen, known for their first-of-its-kind Ramen Subscription service, has expanded their offerings. Now delivering across Ontario, Crafty-Yaki is a seasonal line-up of Yakitori inspired menu items for the grill, ready to eat in 15 minutes or less.
“At Crafty, we’re always looking for creative ways to think outside the bowl, and we had a lot of fun doing exactly that with our new summer menu,” said Jared Ferrall, Crafty Ramen co-founder and executive chef. “These dishes are all about making the most of the warm weather and spending time together. They connect customers to our unique flavours, to the Crafty experience, to our community, and to each other.”
Limited time Crafty-Yaki menu items include:
- Oh So Sesame Chicken Skewers, six per pack
- BBQ Pork Chashu Skewers, six per pack
- Pork BBQ Pocket, eight per pack
- Tofu BBQ Pocket (vegan), eight per pack
- Ginger Scallion Shiitake Skewers (vegan), eight per pack
- Go to Gochujang Tofu Skewers (vegan), eight per pack
- Trotters Japanese-inspired sausages in three flavours: Savoury cheddar and (Crafty’s house made) kimchi, fresh ginger and scallion, and spicy togarashi
- My Cold Seoul brothless ramen kit; tangy and refreshing with meat or vegan options available, featuring thick noodles, gochujang dressing and Crafty’s own kimchi
- Mazemen Quest brothless ramen kit; a fully loaded bowl with meat or vegan options, this ‘choose your own adventure’ kit comes with three dressings to explore (zesty and fresh, rich and creamy, spicy and sweet)
The new offerings come to their Crafty At Home experience, available to add to any new or existing Crafty subscription box — but only for the summer. Hurry over to Crafty Ramen and build your subscription box today!