Snoop & SkipTheDishes Offering Toronto Fans Free Hot Dogs
Canadians know Snoop Dogg loves to cook (Snoop + Martha forever), he even has his own cookbook; Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss.
Now, as an official SkipTheDishes ambassador, Snoop has teamed up with the food delivery network to not only release a remix, “Did Somebody Say,” but they’re also encouraging Torontonians to “Get delivery like a G” with a limited-time pop-up, complete with free hot dogs.
On Friday, February 11th, hungry fans can receive a free hotdog from the Pop Up Hot Dog Cart located at Forno Cultura, 1056 Queen St. West between the hours of 11:00am and 4:00pm.
“People said it could never be done – a Skip track that you can get down to. That’s why they brought me in, to put some spice on it,” said Snoop, about his tasty new track to be celebrated.
Hungry for something besides hot dogs?
Skip users who place an order through Skip Express Lane between Friday, February 11th and Sunday, February 13th will receive special, limited-time Snoop-inspired sticker sheets!
Takeout Facts Feat. SkipTheDishes
- Just like Snoop and Martha, 54 per cent of Canadians love an unlikely pairing. Fried chicken and waffles are at the top of Canada’s unlikely food combo list (31 per cent) followed by cranberry sauce on your burger (23 per cent), with hot dogs in a croissant (20 per cent) and sweet and salty bacon (20 per cent) tied up.
- When asked about their upcoming orders, Canadians said they’ll be ordering (percent reflects total orders): Pizza (27%), Wings (19%), Burgers and fries (5%), Tacos (3%)
- Over 190M wings were ordered on the Skip network last year.
- The most ordered items among Canadians on the Skip network include pizza and Asian dishes.
- 1.4M hot dogs were ordered on the Skip network in 2021.