Turo Partners with the MICHELIN Guide to Launch an Exclusive Culinary Road Trip
Turo, a leading peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace in Canada, launched Drive to Table, a partnership with the MICHELIN Guide that delivers Turo patrons an exclusive travel and culinary experience designed by 2023 MICHELIN-Starred restaurants in Toronto and Vancouver.
Turo guests can book a participating vehicle hand-picked by the chefs on Saturdays between October 28 and December 16 and enjoy extraordinary dining experiences at Osteria Giulia, Quetzal, Kissa Tanto and St. Lawrence.
“Turo’s unique offering of high-end car sharing gives discerning travellers another means of accessing what only the MICHELIN Guide offers: a curated selection of both restaurants and hotels,” said Cara Cornelius, Vice President of Food and Travel Experiences for Michelin Americas. “We are excited to expand our partnership with Turo, whose guests in Toronto and Vancouver are in for an exciting opportunity to eat, stay and explore in style.”
A one-day Drive to Table booking for $250 will unlock a coveted dinner reservation and three course meal for two at one of the aforementioned MICHELIN-Starred restaurants, including a personal visit from the chef, a driving itinerary created by the chef to inspire city exploration, and a one-night stay at a MICHELIN Guide hotel. The curated collection of Drive to Table vehicles includes a vintage convertible, an all-wheel drive EV, a luxury SUV, and a head-turning sports car, collectively illustrating Turo’s unparalleled selection.
“Since its inception, the MICHELIN Guide has inspired explorers to hit the road and seek adventure in new places, which is exactly what our Turo community craves in their travel experiences,” says Cedric Mathieu, Senior Vice-President and Head of Turo Canada. “Given the MICHELIN Guide’s vast network of best-in-class Canadian chefs and Turo’s unrivaled vehicle selection, this partnership seamlessly combines our strengths to create unforgettable experiences for guests.”
Guests can secure their exclusive Drive to Table experience by booking one of the following packages on turo.com/ca/en/michelin or the Turo app:
- Osteria Giulia (Toronto) – A sleek one-MICHELIN-Star Italian restaurant from Top Chef Canada runner-up Chef Rob Rossi located in Toronto’s upscale Yorkville neighborhood. End the evening with a one-night stay at The Hazelton Hotel, a 5-star boutique hotel.
- Book Rob’s bold Porsche Panamera 2017 on Turo to unlock the Osteria Giulia experience.
- Quetzal (Toronto) – A high-style one-MICHELIN-Star Mexican restaurant near Toronto’s bustling Kensington Market helmed by Chef Steven Molnar. End the evening with a one-night stay at The Hazelton Hotel, a 5-star boutique hotel.
- Book Steven’s vintage Mercedes-Benz 560SL 1987 on Turo to unlock the Quetzal experience.
- Kissa Tanto (Vancouver) – An innovative one-MICHELIN-Star Japanese-Italian restaurant delightfully tucked away in Vancouver’s buzzing Chinatown, developed in homage to Chef Joël Watanabe’s Japanese and Corsican heritage. End the evening with a one-night stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim, a 5-star hotel.
- Book Joël’s luxurious Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class 2019 on Turo to unlock the Kissa Tanto experience.
- St. Lawrence (Vancouver) – A charming one-MICHELIN-Star French and Québécois bistro in Vancouver’s vibrant Japantown created by Chef Jean-Christophe (J-C) Poirier as a heartfelt recognition of his formative years spent in Saint-Jérôme. End the evening with a one-night stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim, a 5-star hotel.
- Book J-C’s electric Audi Q4 e-tron 2023 on Turo to unlock the St. Lawrence experience.