Popeyes Adds Five New Flavours to their Wing Menu
Great news, Canadians. Wings are here to stay on Popeyes menus across the country, and they are introducing five new flavours to enjoy! Now available in restaurants, Popeyes’ five new signature flavours include Honey BBQ, Roasted Garlic Parmesan, Signature Hot, Honey Garlic, and Ghost Pepper. Savour the flavour of Louisiana in varying degrees of heat.
- NEW! Honey Garlic: This Canada-exclusive menu item is perfect for those who crave a sweet yet bold flavour.
- NEW! Honey BBQ: The tangy tamarind, sweet honey and smoky molasses flavours on this sauce pair perfectly with the signature Popeyes crispy breading.
- NEW! Roasted Garlic Parmesan: These wings pair the rich flavours of caramelized garlic and parmesan and asiago cheeses with our crispy Popeyes breading.
- NEW! Signature Hot: Tossed in our signature Cajun hot sauce with just a touch of southern sweetness, this flavour is for those who love the heat.
- A returning favourite, Ghost Pepper: Marinated in a dry spice blend before they’re hand breaded and fried to a perfect crunch, these wings are the perfect balance of flavour and fire.
“This is something my team has been working on for three years, and we took our time to get it right. Ghost Pepper has become a heavy hitter in our arsenal of products, and in marrying that with our Wings we knew we had something special. Now, we’ve found ways to add flavours on top for a variety of tastes our guests are sure to love.” said Head Chef, Amy Alarcon, Vice President of Culinary Innovation at Popeyes.
Order Popeyes’ new signature wing flavours for your next Wing Night In!